Right Click to Save UltimateMarketingChecklist
Assuming everyone who dropped the refundable $1,000 down payment on a Model 3 (limited to two per customer) comes through, roughly $7.5 billion worth of cars were theoretically sold, according to Musk.
The Model 3 had been long anticipated, especially for those waiting to jump on the electric car revolution. Starting at $35,000 before incentives, its a far more affordable option than the Model S, which starts at $69,900.
While the Model 3 may not be as ludicrous as the Model S, it still boasts a 215-mile range, a 0-60 time of under six seconds, and is rear wheel drive. Unlike the Roadster or Model S, it sports more steel materials than aluminum and carbon fiber, leading to its cheaper cost. Really, the Model 3 is trying to compete with the BMW 3 series, Audi A4, and Mercedes-Benz C-Class. It wants to straddle the line of a dependable daily driver with some sporty punch packed in.
Even with the tremendous demand, Tesla isnt out of hot water yet. The company has brought about great innovation, but sales have not been enough to put the company in a better financial position. According to Musk, Tesla will need to push 500,000 vehicles a year until 2020 to become profitable.
Considering Tesla moved 50,580 vehicles in all of 2015, it seriously needs to ramp up production to keep pace with demand. Musk did tweet out that the company is already looking at ways to facilitate that.
Its a difficult goal, but if Tesla pulls it off, it will be one of the greatest American automotive success stories since Ford.
H/T The Verge
The Problem of Piffle-Waffle…
I love the way Mr Spock in Star Trek used to get straight to the point. He didn’t beat around the bush.
And if he saw your marketing – he would not pull any punches. If it sucked – he would tell you so.
“I saw your website and even watched your webinar but it was unadulterated ‘Piffle-Waffle’ and now I don’t know any more now than I did before!”
Stop and take a look at your marketing materials for a moment…
Because there is an insidious disease running rampant in the business community and according to the latest reports, it is steadily killing tens of thousands of businesses.
- It ISN’T fatal.
- It can be cured.
- But You MUST act fast!
In fact it is probably nothing that a decent Copywriter, Business Coach or Marketing Consultant cannot fix.
Expert business doctors have given this disease a name: “Way-Too-Boring-Itus”
DEADLY SYMPTOMS INCLUDE:
– – People finding the prospect of ‘watching paint dry’ far more interesting than your videos. [Yikes!]
– – Read hot buyers suddenly being ‘snap frozen’ the moment they read your copy. [Ouch!]
– – JV partners taking one look at your offers only to run, screaming from your presence with a morbid look of abject terror on their faces – as if a horde of blood-thirsty , flesh-eating ‘Zombies’ were in hot pursuit! [Crikey!]
– – Your bank balance turning decidedly red [Stone the crows!]
Five Symptoms That Say YOU Might Have This Disease:
1. You wouldn’t know if your bottom was on fire [and you start taking marketing advice from gormless, mouth-breathing, armchair experts.
2. You actually believe ‘Because you have a website, they will come’ [Trust me, they won’t].
3. You think ‘barely breaking even’ is acceptable. [It ISN’T]
4. You are content to just ‘drift along’ thinking you can do nothing and things will just magically ‘get better’ all by themselves. They wont.
5. You think it is ‘expensive’ to get expert help [as if the status quo isn’t].
How to Get Cured Today…
1. Read Noah St Johns The Book of Afformations.
2. Fill in the form below this article and let me help you today:
3. Be willing to implement stuff and ‘do what you need to’ in order to see things change. [Because NOTHING is going to happen until YOU implement stuff].
WARNING: Ignore this and ” Way-Too-Boring-Itus” can kill your business, steal your dreams and consign you to a life of piffle-waffle [where you live out every moment in monotonous-meanderings of mundane mediocrity].
Fix things now – today! while you still can…