22 Things You Can Do to Make The World A Better Place…
1. TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT PEOPLE TO TREAT YOU:
It isn’t called “The Golden Rule” for no reason. Want more friends? Be friendly.
Want to be encouraged and appreciated? Then encourage and appreciate others!
2. LOVE YOURSELF:
I have noticed it is impossible to show genuine love to others while you hate yourself.
3. FIND YOUR PURPOSE:
So many people live life with all its amazing potential with little or now purpose.
4. SEE THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE:
Once you truly understand your purpose, you will immediately see things in perspective.
Once you find your purpose and see things in perspective, you will suddenly discover an amazing wellspring of strength to persevere.
6. GET A VISION:
For something much bigger than just making money. Only you can decide what it is but it needs to be something that inspires, motivates and compels you.
7. BUY NOAH ST JOHN’S “BOOK OF AFFORMATIONS”
And then implement it. It will change the way you ask questions forever. And because ‘Questions and the Answers’ you will experience an avalanche of ‘Ah Ha!’ moments.
You will experience profound clarity and you will get dozens of solutions to problems that have kept you stuck for years.
8. GET A MENTOR OR COACH:
Every successful athlete on the planet has a coach helping him or her towards their goals.
Because the right coach can help you get from A to B in less time and with a lot less stress and effort than you ever thought possible.You are NOT the exception to this rule.
NOTE: I would love to coach you IF you are teachable – contact me. 🙂
9. DITCH THE NEGATIVE:
I personally think it is impossible to focus on negative things and see positive results.
Be diligent in regards to what you see, hear and speak.
Remember the computer principle: Garbage In = Garbage Out.
10. BE A GIVER:
Stingy people are small-minded people.
We need to have money but never let money have us.
Because while money is a great servant, it is a terrible master.
11. IMPLEMENT DILIGENTLY:
Because, contrary to popular belief, the ‘Prosperity Fairy’ ISN’T going to magically appear and sprinkle you with happy dust simply because you ‘commanded the universe’ to obey your every whim and wish.
HINT: Get off you ass and work at it!
You will never get anywhere if you try to do too many things at one time. You will simply find yourself in a place of confusion and frustration.
13. NETWORK WITH PURPOSE AND ZEAL:
Because there is an absolute ‘Gold Mine’ hidden in your network of friends and associates.
14. PRACTICE GRATITUDE:
Try this for the next 30 days… the moment you wake up think of something you can be grateful for.
Dwell on that for a few minutes.
Experts are finding that people who practice gratitude consistently report a host of benefits:
– Stronger immune systems and lower blood pressure;-
– Higher levels of positive emotions
– More joy, optimism, and happiness
– Acting with more generosity and compassion
– Feeling less lonely and isolated.
15. EAT HEALTHY & EXERCISE:
Quit eating junk food. Quit smoking. Quit seeking artificial highs and get high on life. Get enough exercise. Quit inventing excuses in this area.
16. GET ENOUGH SLEEP:
Why is getting enough sleep important?
Getting enough sleep has many benefits. It can help you:
– Get sick less often-
– Stay at a healthy weight
– Lower your risk of high blood pressure and diabetes
– Reduce stress and improve your mood
– Think more clearly and do better in school and at work
– Get along better with people
– Make better decisions
17. USE A TO DO LIST:
You will explode your productivity.
18. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY:
In life, people do one of 3 things:
1] They Lay Blame
2] They Justify
3] They Take Responsibility!
19. TAKE THE FIRST STEP:
What is it you would like to see happen? Take the first step because tomorrow never comes.
20. EDUCATE YOURSELF:
Constantly feed your mind with good information. Seek out wise people who are already doing what you would love to do and be humble enough to learn from them.
21. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE:
Any dead fish can float downstream. It takes a live one to go against the flow.
I encourage you to BE the person that make a difference.
Don’t sit around ‘waiting for something to happen’ as life passes you by. Instead, ‘Make’ something happen.
Do what needs to be done.
Because when you do, you really will find yourself in a position to impact lives and create positive change in the world.
22: USE YOUR WORDS WISELY:
Use your words to inspire, encourage and uplift and never to condemn, hurt or destroy.
Watch you ‘Self Talk’ as most people are defeated one inch below their nose.
Life and death are in the power of the tongue. Choose your words with wisdom and discernment!
50 Ways to Start Your Sales Letter…
1. One of the biggest reasons people fail in ______ is ______.
2. The greatest lesson I’ve learned about ______ is ______.
3. The biggest mistake in ______ is ______.
4. Here are the top seven reasons why you should ______.
5. If I had to narrow _________ down to five steps, they would be…
6. The real secret to ______ is ______.
7. One thing that almost no one knows about ______ is ______.
8. Three of the best web sites for ______ are ______.
9. The absolute worst way to ______ is ______.
10. A secret weapon I use for ______ is ______.
11. Here’s why you should never be afraid to ______…
12. Five proven ways to ______ are ______.
13. The best model I’ve seen for ______ is ______.
14. Two questions to ask when making this decision are______.
15. The best example of ______ is ______.
16. Here’s what you do when ______ happens…
17. The one thing you’ve been told that’s wrong is ______.
18. New evidence suggests this about ______…
19. The one lesson I wish I had learned years ago is…
20. Here’s how to protect yourself from ______…
21. The one question you must ask before ______ is…
22. Three simple exercises to help with ______ are ______…
23. A simple way to organize your ______ is ______.
24. An easy to follow system for ______ is ______.
25. An effective way to speed up your results is ______.
26. Here’s a simple 10-step checklist for ______…
27. An often overlooked way to ______ is ______.
28. When you face this problem ______ , here’s what to do…
29. Should you ______? Take this quiz…
30. If you’re a beginner, then the first thing to do is ______.
31. If you’re experienced, then here’s an “advanced” tip…
32. Seven warning signs of ______ are…
33. Your three best options for ______ are…
34. A way to get faster results from ______ is ______…
35. It only takes a few minutes to ______.
36. Five things you can do today are…37. For ______, this works like crazy…
38. Why your ______ won’t work.
39. Something every ______ needs to know is ______.
40. The best way I know to ______ is ______.
41. A simple shortcut for ______ is ______.
42. Here’s a “rule” about ______ you should BREAK…
43. The biggest waste of time for ______ is ______.
44. If I could only do one thing for ______ it would be ______.
45. You can actually cut ______ by ______.
46. The #1 key ingredient of ______ is…
47. My best advice for ______ is ______.
48. Five ways to improve your existing ______ is ______.
49. A good way to reduce ____________ costs is ______.
50. Here is a daily schedule you can refer to for ______…
Need Help with Marketing Your Business?
Use the easy response form below 🙂